1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent who has revealed Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
3. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
4. We believe that people are born in a fallen condition of sin, and therefore in need of a spiritual rebirth, on an individual basis.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live the Godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost to the resurrection of eternal judgment.
7. We believe in the unity of the Body of Christ, and the evidence of that unity is our love for one another.